The offer of car rental for 7 or 9 places in Malaga airport is very varied. As a special tourist destination within Spain, rental offices have enough range of such vehicles in comparison with the rest of the peninsula. You may think that a seven-seater vehicle can be more expensive to hire two vehicles of four, but it has a number of advantages that make it more than advisable when we travel more than five people up to a limit of 7.
- Being a single driver, you will only need a driver’s license
- You will save on fuel because you just have a tank fill
- The franchise or the security of the vehicle tends to be less than the amount of rent two vehicles
- The additional insurance is going out much cheaper for a car than for two
- Last, but not least, the experience of travelling together, enjoy each moment group, has no comparison.
Car rental 7 places in Malaga airport
We have a wide variety of vehicles to rent, each with different characteristics and conditions, but let’s start with the most economical part
- Volkswagen Touran 5 + 2 or similar. You’ll be able to drive this vehicle with a total capacity of seven seats from 16.41 euros per day. It also includes collection at the airport. The total amount of a week’s rental on November 8, 2014 would amount to 114,87 euros. Cancellation is free of charge within 48 hours to the reserve. You have unlimited mileage. You’ll be able to enjoy an additional driver for free so the car can drive it two people free of charge.
- Ford Galaxy 7 or similar. From 24,48 euros per day you will enjoy an authentic seven-seater with zero franchise. Feel the pleasure of driving a Ford Galaxy for 171,35 euros the whole week. You have an unlimited mileage, free cancellations for forty-eight hours and changes without fees. Book your car now and pay only a portion of the rent.
- Citroen C4 Grand Picasso. This is one of our favorite cars in terms of the seven squares. It includes GPS system on board and there is no option to similar vehicle. It is a guaranteed model that collects on the inside of the airport facilities. You’ll have a second driver free of charge in addition to the unlimited mileage, for forty-eight hours cancellation and modifications for your rent. The price is twenty-eight euros a day for what the entire week going out 196,05. A car that is worth mentioning its panoramic roof that will allow you to enjoy the city in a unique way.
Rent a car 9 seater at Malaga airport
- Mercedes Vito Traveliner. Nothing is comparable to a trip aboard a nine-seater group. If it is a vehicle for the Mercedes House, little more we can ask for. This car is collected directly inside the airport. The vehicle is registered in this year and is available from 61,34 euros per day if you rent it for a week. The total would amount to 429,39 euros.
What to see in Malaga by car to rent
If you’re going to get around the city of Malaga, and still don’t know it, we recommend some places you should not miss under any circumstances. Manage your time and do not forget to visit:
- The Alcazaba. A wall that was built in the 11TH century and which today forms an architectural ensemble with a Palace surrounded by gardens. You can visit the official about the Citadel here tourism website.
- The Castle. Stunning views of the city of Malaga are obtained from the castle of Gibralfaro. You can visit the ruins of this ancient fortification from the 14TH century. If you want more information click this link.
- Picasso Museum. If there is any artist that represents the greatest cultural exponent of Malaga Pablo Ruiz Picasso that is. More than two hundred works of the painter and sculptor are exposed in this 16TH-century palace. To give you an idea of the importance of this Museum, we bring you the link so that you visit your website.
- The Cathedral. The popular Malaga Cathedral, known as La Manquita, keeps an impressive facade who happen to visit. So curious nickname comes from one of its towers, that was never to be completed.
Since we are in Málaga, we should take advantage of our rental car to give us a ride to the coast and visit some of its beaches. The costa del sol is very prolific and we found really amazing places. The most important localities include:
- Rincón de la Victoria. Beaches such as Cala del Moral, los Rubios, Benagalbon
- Vélez-Málaga. Much we are going to enjoy this town of Malaga with our rental car. You can visit beaches as Torre del Mar, Valle Niza, playa de Pijil, Chilches, la Caleta, las Arenas, low tide or Benajarafe.
- Nerja. Here they call especially beaches such as el Cañuelo, Chorrillo, Burriana, Playazo care, Salon, Carabeo, Cala del Pino, Calahonda or Carabeillo chico
- Torremolinos. This tourist village, internationally, has on its coast with beaches such as la Carihuela, Los Alamos, Bajondillo
- Torrox. This village, situated behind the sierra de Almijara, offers a wide range of beaches as Calaceite, ashtray, Wilches, Mazagarrobo, Morche, Peñoncillo or Ferrara, among others.
- Marbella. The Marbella town is known throughout the world for being frequent holiday of high society. You can that still not you’ve heard of the beach of Puerto Banús, but of the few seras. Other notable beaches can be found in Nagüeles, Venus, Rio Verde, Linda Vista or San Pedro de Alcántara beach.
As you can see, no time to lose in Malaga city so choose well your destinations and don’t forget that these prices are valid for the date of publication of this article. When approaching the date rent prices tend to rise and demand for vehicles is becoming more scarce. Book your seven or nine-seat car in Malaga airport in our web car hire in Malaga. You can find a wide range of cheap car both at Malaga airport and in the city and the coastal towns. Remember that you can also find more vehicles from 7 seats for Valencia, cars 7 seater in Tenerife and Tenerife North Airport as well as other locations.